Making contact with business-savvy professionals puts women ahead. But networking is an art that many people have not perfected. That’s why ABWA has made teaching its members this career-critical skill part of its mission. Plus, when you join an ABWA chapter or network, you automatically become a member of a ready-made professional network with unlimited potential for expanding your own network of contacts. ABWA helps you build your business by developing strong relationships with supportive businesswomen.
Basic National Membership
ABWA National is $115 annually per member and provides benefits including:
- Recognition as a National Member of the American Business Women’s Association
- Identification as a supporter of the professional development for women
- Eligibility to join a local chapter and gain professional development and networking opportunities on a local level
- National recognition opportunities through Top Ten Business Women of ABWA, Woman of the Year, and more
- Participation in ABWA’s Continuing Education Program through training online and at district and national conferences
- Educational opportunities through ABWA-University of Kansas MBA Essentials and Park University’s Women as 21st Century Leaders
- Subscription to our award winning bimonthly magazine, Women in Business
- Discounted pricing for merchandise at our online store
- Discounted registration fees at ABWA’s District and National Conferences
- Discounts from our corporate sponsors
- Tuition Skills Reimbursement and Outright Grants for educational advancement
- Access to an interactive online network, Community Connections
Community Connections (CC)
ABWA is proud to announce the Community Connections (CC), an interactive online community designed especially for the American Business Women’s Association. CC delivers professional development courses, ABWA tools and resources, as well as a specialized networking tool to keep individual members and local chapters and Networks up to date on the hottest Association news.
Your annual dues provides exclusive access to the network, connecting members 24/7 to dynamic, market relevant professional development opportunities, local leagues and the national association. Community Connections lets you:
- Connect with like-minded professionals in a safe environment
- Stay current with your local chapter or Network and national news
- Grow relationships and enhance your professional edge to build your business, connect with new clients, or even discover your next career opportunity
- Choose from a broad array of courses including Time Management, Communications Skills, Resume and Interview Skills, How to Use Social Media, and many more
- Learn from the same tools used by Fortune 200 companies
- And much, much more!
Local membership gives you the ability to become involved on a local level by joining the ABWA Southeast Florida Women’s Alliance Chapter at a cost of $48.00 per year. In order to be a local member, you must be a National Member as well. Local benefits include:
- Friendships that last a life time.
- The ability to attend monthly professional development programming
- A warm group of supportive women where a woman can be herself and gain friends as well as professional benefits
- The opportunity to gain leadership skills while working on committees, managing projects, and speaking at chapter functions
- The opportunity to run for a leadership position within your chapter and/or the national organization
- The chance for your chapter to receive recognition on a national scale by achieving ABWA’s standards for Best Practices
- Networking Opportunities with local businesswomen
- Online Member Directory on Local Website
- Individual Recognition: (Woman of the Year, Protégé Award, Top Ten Business Woman)
For more information
Please contact our membership chair, Natalie Schneider, at firstname.lastname@example.org.